Prohibited Activity on the Site
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site. You further agree not to use any software, tool, data, device or other mechanism to navigate or search the Site other than the search engine provided by Svetlana Travis or generally available browsers. You are solely responsible for the content and context of any materials or information you post or submit through the Site. You warrant and agree that, while using the Site, you shall not upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through the Site any materials which: (i) are unlawful, harmful, threatening, disparaging, harassing or profane; (ii) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site; (iii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability; (iv) solicit personal information of/from others; (v) contain a virus or other harmful component; (vi) contain advertising of any kind; (vii) contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; (viii) include information you are not authorized to disclose (including trade secrets or inside information about a company); (ix) infringe any third-party rights, including rights under copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret, or any rights of privacy or publicity; (x) impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, any owner or manufacturer of any product; (xi) constitute unsolicited or unauthorized solicitations, promotional materials or “junk mail”; or (xii) Svetlana Travis, in its sole direction, otherwise determines to be offensive. Svetlana Travis reserves the right to preserve any material it receives from you and will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Svetlana Travis to disclose the identity of, help identify, or locate anyone transmitting any such content.
Monitoring; Copyright Complaints
You agree that Svetlana Travis has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor, edit, disclose, refuse to post, or remove at any time, for any reason in its sole discretion, any material and content anywhere on the Site, including but not limited to bulletin boards, email and other forums that Svetlana Travis may offer. Notwithstanding this right, Svetlana Travis does not and cannot review all materials posted to the Site by users and Svetlana Travis assumes no responsibility or liability for any actions or content transmitted by or between you or any third party within or outside of this Site. If notified, Svetlana Travis may investigate an allegation that content transmitted to this Site is in violation of these Terms and Conditions and determine whether to have the communication removed from this Site. However, Svetlana Travis is under no obligation to remove content transmitted by third parties from this Site and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from or relating to any such content, including but not limited to any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained therein.
Svetlana Travis may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the access of subscribers who infringe the copyright rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify Svetlana Travis by providing the following information (as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512):
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works, then a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Svetlana Travis to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Svetlana Travis to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.